This is going to be a hard challenge but I accepted it so I’m going to write down my 40 reasons why I write. So here it is.
I write because…
- I was influence by a lot of books I have read.
- I love books.
- I love holding a pen.
- I am fond of writing papers.
- I am better in expressing my thoughts in writing than talking.
- I want to be a writer.
- I want to publish my stories.
- I refuse to be an ordinary employee.
- I want to live the way I want to.
- I want to surprise my friends who didn’t expect me to be a writer.
- I want to keep my promise to a specific friend of mine that the first story I made that she had read will be published.
- I want to prove to my family and relatives that I can be successful in this field.
- I want to be an inspiration to another writers.
- I want to be an inspiration to my niece and nephews to dream big.
- I want to be an example to my future kids in terms of achieving our own dreams.
- I want to meet a lot of friends.
- I want to meet a lot of writers.
- This is a good practice to be a scriptwriter.
- This is not just a hobby.
- This is my calling/dream.
- This is the talent that God given to me.
- This going to be my another source of income.
- I feel like I’m a god of my own universe.
- I have a good imagination.
- I have a lot of source of inspiration.
- I am happy when I’m writing.
- I am a writer.
- I want to show the other side of me.
- I am still alive.
- I am determined not to waste the love that heaven’s given to me.
- It’s a good way to release stress.
- It’s my another way in voicing out all my anguish, confusions and frustrations.
- It’s my entire world.
- It’s a good feeling.
- My hands can handle a day without writing anything.
- My aunt has a good penmanship that influence me to have a good penmanship too.
- I don’t want to let myself down.
- I don’t want to be a useless citizen.
- I don’t want to let my dream unfulfilled.
- I am still blessed with two hands.
Whew! That’s like a marathon. I thought I couldn’t make it but I did.
Congratulations to me! Haha.